Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sweet Young Girls Will Make Great Models



 While I love to take pictures,I am trying to progress in that  field. I know the better your pictures are,the better your oppurtunity to sell your product. So I am scoping out models.
This is one my young friends. She does a great job of taking care of my daughter ,Sydney.
After I took this picture,it came to me that she would be a great model.
Looking for a few more,I need models of all sizes and ages. Anxious to get started!

This is Taylor's sister Lex.As you can see,Sydney is very fond of her as well.
Can you tell?She is also another real cutie.They are both adorable redheads!
Another sweet young lady to add to some future photo shoots.



Then there is my Syds.
She is full of energy.She is harder to take pictures of because she is always moving.They are called action shots.
She loves crafting and taking pics just like me.
Love my baby girl!


So just need some older models now that live locally,anyone up for it?

4 comments:

  1. What sweet comments about my girls!Thank you. The girls are excited and ready any time you need them! Great pictures, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family! Naturally great models!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou!
    The red headed girls are friends.Their mother is one of my best friends.
    The youngest(brunette) one is mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatiful models- inside and out by the sound of it!
    Your Syds sounds like my girl- action shots are all I get of her unless she's sleeping! Even if she's sitting still and looking at the camera, her mouth is moving as she talks non stop!

    ReplyDelete

Be Who God Wants You To Be

So I turn 50 in a little over a month and I can not tell you how much I have thought to myself ,"Am I the person God wants me to be ...