Sunday, May 16, 2010

Syd The Persnickety Princess

Daddy and his princess.
This picture was taken a couple a few years ago at Halloween.I like looking at this picture because it reminds me of a something Sydney use to love to do and sometimes still does.
She would dress up in this outfit,go put her Disney princess music on and ask her daddy to go get his suit jacket on so that he could be her prince and dance with her.So sweet!Sometimes I tear up thinking about it.Happy tears of course.I am a very sentimental person if you have not guessed that by now.
My mom use to tell this story bout this little girl with a little curl in the middle of her forehead,and when she was good,she was very good but when she was bad,....well....I am sure you know the rest.
That's our princess...we love her when she's good and even when she's acting like she is high on sugar running to and fro and being,how do you say?Persnickety?

4 comments:

  1. I am sooo familiar with little girls who when they are good etc! Isn't it good to remember those special moments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou!Thanks for following too.

    ReplyDelete

Be Who God Wants You To Be

So I turn 50 in a little over a month and I can not tell you how much I have thought to myself ,"Am I the person God wants me to be ...