Friday, September 9, 2011

Colorado Vaca. Part 3

 The Royal Gorge

So I really don't like to walk across the Royal Gorge.
I just want to get to the other side in a hurry.
You can drive over it or walk over it.We walked.
In the picture you can see my daughter Sydney and my husband Lonnie.
They have flags from all the states going across the bridge.So of course we had to find the Texas Flag


We took a wagon ride and got to listen to the driver tell us stories of the Indians.

Sydney loved the wagon ride.It is very short but to a child,it seems adventurous and is no extra cost after you have paid to get in.

They do have horseback riding which is an additional coat.You have to be 7 and up to ride them.

Then we walked through the old town that had some shopping and of course you have to pan for
gold and stay to watch the gun fight.


I wished they would have found gold,we had fun trying.

The real gold was watching our daughter have the time of her life and both of us spending quality time with her.

So thankful to God for my husband and my daughter.

1 comment:

  1. The last time I went there I was probably Sydney's age. It is beautiful seeing Creation...even better with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Be Who God Wants You To Be

So I turn 50 in a little over a month and I can not tell you how much I have thought to myself ,"Am I the person God wants me to be ...