Thursday, April 22, 2010

God Can Make Something Out Of Nothing,Don't Give Up On Your Passions

God always turns things for the better.
If you would have told me a year ago I would be doing what I am doing now,I don't know that I would have believed you.
As you know from earlier posts,alot of things have happened in the last few years.
I have developed passions I never thought I had and ones I thought I had but did not expect them to go anywhere.
Don't give up on your dreams and your passions.God has placed them there for a reason.Unfortunately this requires patience from us.Everything is in God's timing and if we wait on Him,His Will is better  for us then our own.
He takes care of the foul of the air,why would he not take care of us?He loves us enough to send His Son,why would we not be able to trust Him and His perfect will?
God can make something out of nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Who God Wants You To Be

So I turn 50 in a little over a month and I can not tell you how much I have thought to myself ,"Am I the person God wants me to be ...